Always Have Paris" - Dr. Paul Manheim's time
experiment causes small loops to occur in time.
- Due to a strange energy vortex, a duplicate Picard
from the future arrives on a shuttlecraft
- A worm hole is created, causing the Enterprise-C to
travel through time.
- Two Vorgons travel from the 27th century to get the
- Riker thinks he's in the future.
"A Matter Of Time"
- Berlinghoff Rasmussen, in the 22nd century, steals a
time machine from a visiting time traveler from the 26th
century, and uses it to visit the Enterprise and steal
some devices to "invent" later on.
"Cause And Effect"
- The Enterprise and the Bozeman gets caught in a time
loop. For the Enterprise, it was for around 17 days. For
the Bozeman, it was either caught in the loop for around
80 years, or simply shot forward in time about 80 years.
- Upon discovery of Data's head on Earth, the crew of
the Enterprise travel to a planet. In order to see the
aliens/shapeshifters, Data constructs a phase inverter,
and, in the process, manages to travel to 1893. At the
end of part one, Picard, Riker, Troi, Dr. Crusher, and
Geordi walk into the time vortex, and end up in the 19th
century, although they did manage to get back into the
24th century, and accidentally sending Samuel Clemens to
the 24th century before returning him to the 19th
- An alien creature on a Romulan ship causes time to
stand still in order to save it's young.
- Worf passes through a time eddy, and traverses through
Also, the Traveler ("Where None
Have Gone Before" and "Remember
Me") could be considered a time traveler.